HOME > CB-2022
HDMI & AV to 3G-SDI
CB-2022 converts an HDMI or AV signal to SDI signal in three output ports. The output formats include pass through, up/down scaling, frame rate conversion and de-interlacing. AES/EBU or analog audio input can be embedded into the SDI output. It can also extract audio signals from HDMI input and output to AES/ EBU and Analog Audio. All these functions are easily programmed from the DIP switches at the back panel or alternately from a PC via USB interface. CB-2022 is the ideal choice for your broadcasting and AV post productions endeavor.
- Input: HDMI×1, AV×1, AES/EBU×1, Analog Audio×1 (2ch)
- Output: 3G-SDI×3, AES/EBU×1, Analog Audio×1 (2ch)
- Up/down scaling and frame rate conversion
- AES/EBU or Analog Audio Embedding & De-embedding
- Input signal automatic detection and configuration
- LED indicators for power and signal lock
- Control easily via the DIP switches
- Remote control for PC via USB
- Threaded locking power connector
- Detachable bracket design for wall mounting
Programing is simple
You can simply program the setting of CB-2022 through the DIP switches at the back panel without the need for additional programing tools. This can be quite convenient in a field application. You can also program CB-2022 using your PC through the USB connection. You can also update the firmware with this method.
Triple SDI Outputs
CB-2022 can transmit the converted SDI signals to three separate devices through three separately buffered output ports, thus maintaining stable signal quality over a long distance.
CB-2022 converts HDMI or AV signals to SDI signal up to 1080p 60Hz. The output formats include pass-through, up/down scaling, frame rate conversion and de-interlacing.
HDMI embedded audio or input of AES/EBU or Analog Audio can be embedded into SDI output. Also, HDMI embedded audio can be output to AES/EBU and Analog Audio.
Fill out the form below and click the button for confirmation.
Remarks; IP addresses can be traced. Please refrain from making thoughtless remarks.